- Routines for strict hand hygiene for all our employees and our hotel guests are reminded and encouraged to wash their hands frequently and carefully.
- All hotel rooms, public areas and toilets are generously supplied with soap and/or hand sanitizer.
- In addition to our already strict rules regarding cleaning and sanitation, we have increased the frequency and efficiency of cleaning of exposed areas and surfaces.
- Our employees are asked not to shake hands and to keep their distance. We avoid all physical contact with both colleagues and guests.
- Key cards and pens for guest use are disinfected before being reused.
- Payment terminals and elevator buttons are often and frequently disinfected.
- Our cleaning and kitchen staff use gloves as much as possible.
- We have strict routines around employees who display disease symptoms in accordance with the directives of the health authorities. Our staff is simply not at work if they feel unwell.
- All our hotels have prepared for different scenarios where the guest or employee is suspected to be infected and is ready to handle this.
- We listen to your guests and do everything to make you feel safe when you visit us. One of the measures that we have taken is to offer a breakfast bag as an option for our regular breakfast buffet. At some of our hotels, we only offer breakfast bags. At the hotels where the buffet is still available, we actively encourage the guests to use hand sanitizer before visiting the buffet. Please contact the hotel directly if you would like more information about your upcoming stay.
Information regarding the Coronavirus
With your safety as our top priority
We at Elite Hotels do everything we can to make you feel safe with us and we are closely following the directives and recommendations of the Swedish authorities. Sanitation and hygiene are our key priorities, and we have taken extraordinary measures to create a safe environment for you, our esteemed guests and employees.
What we do to create a safe environment for our guests and employees
Reinforced cleaning procedures of our hotel rooms
- The hotel room is thoroughly vacuumed, dusted and washed between every guest as usual. We provide sheets that have been washed by our certified laundries upon arrival.
- Our professional staff use gloves when cleaning the rooms and change them between every room.
- We change the cloths after every cleaned room and place them in a laundry bag. These are then washed in 95 degrees water.
- We disinfect the door handles of the hotel rooms.
- We perform extra careful cleaning of exposed areas in the hotel rooms: desks, sinks, mixers, toilets and flush buttons, door handles, wardrobe handles, switches and remote control.
We want to emphasize that it is important to us to take care of our guests and our staff in the best possible way.
What booking policy applies to my upcoming booking?
If your booking is cancellable or rebookable, you can change and cancel your stay until 2 pm on the day of arrival.
If you have made a prepaid booking that can not be changed or cancelled, it is possible during these extraordinary times to change your dates for a fee of 400 SEK / room. Should the rate of your new booking be more expensive, you can pay the difference via a secure link. If you choose to cancel your reservation, your booking will not be refunded. Please feel free to contact our service centre on +46 (0) 771 788 789 or email@example.com and they will help you.
What happens if a guest gets ill in Corona at one of your hotels?
We take the development of COVID-19 very seriously and follow the directives of the authorities. We have not yet had a case at any of our hotels, but we are fully prepared to deal with this in accordance with the directives of the authorities and the medical services if that happens. We have a close dialogue with all our staff and do everything in our power to ensure the health of our guests and employees.